Enjoy all that Vancouver's North Shore has to offer, where outdoor adventures, museums, artisanal markets, and exquisite West Coast dining await. Book your exclusive offer today and uncover the allure of Vancouver's North Shore. Ride the Grouse mountain gondola to meet the resident grizzlies while taking in views of the city, visit nearby microbreweries for a refreshing sip, and take a leisurely stroll along the vibrant waterfront. And if that hasn’t exhausted you, our Shipyard location just steps away from the SeaBus terminal, provides easy access to downtown nightlife in a mere 12-minute ride. For even more ways to embrace the essence of Vancouver's North Shore, check out our curated activity list below.
THIS RATE INCLUDES:
- Limited availability, so act fast to get the best deal for fall!
- Rates Starting from $239 Per Night
- Accommodation for Two
- $50 Dining Credit at The Lobby Restaurant Per Stay
For stays now through December 30, 2023
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO WHEN VISITING VANCOUVER'S NORTH SHORE
Activities are endless and adventure is abundant when exploring Vancouver's North Shore. Check these places off your bucket list during your stay:
- Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park: This popular attraction features a suspension bridge that stretches 137 meters (450 feet) across the Capilano River. Walk through the fresh rainforest, experience the thrilling Cliffwalk, or explore the Treetops Adventure
- Explore Grouse Mountain: Take a scenic gondola ride up to Grouse Mountain, where you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Vancouver. The mountain offers a variety of activities including mountain ropes adventure, ziplines, wildlife encounters, hikes, mountaintop theatre, and snowboarding and skiing in the wintertime.
- Wander through Lonsdale Quay Market: Lonsdale Quay Market is a vibrant marketplace where you can browse local artisan goods, international food stalls, and fresh produce. Enjoy stunning views of the Vancouver skyline while dining waterfront at Pier 7 Restaurant or visit one of the many local microbreweries.
- Hike the Lynn Canyon Park: Lynn Canyon Park provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in nature. Explore the beautiful trails that wind through the park, crossing a suspension bridge that offers a thrilling view of the canyon below. Be sure not the miss the stunning Twin Falls, a popular spot for photographers and hikers.
- Visit Deep Cove: Located at the eastern end of North Vancouver, Deep Cove is a charming seaside village nestled between mountains and the ocean. Enjoy a walk along the waterfront, rent a paddleboard or kayak to explore the calm waters, or embark on a hike up Quarry Rock for a rewarding view of Indian Arm and the surrounding forests.
- Wind down at the New Shipyards Brewery District: There's so much to discover over a simple pint. Visit Vancouver's North Shore breweries for an afternoon of craft cocktails and beers. Cheers your way through these friendly breweries: Beere Brewing, Streetcar Brewing, North Point Brewing, Shaketown Brewing, House of Funk Brewing, La Cerveceria Astilleros, Bridge Brewing, Lonsdale BridgeDeck, and Braggot Brewing.
For any questions, our front desk is always happy to help. Just call us at 1.877.986.7437 and quote promo code: FLASH
GUESTS ENJOY FREE WIFI, HEALTH CLUB ACCESS, ON SITE RESTAURANT AND MORE!